Senior Technical Developer.
Cygnus is a creative & digital agency looking for a Technical Developer to become a major player within our thriving agency. Working with clients large and small, across various sectors, you’ll be integral in driving our digital offering forward, as part of an ambitious, passionate team.
- Relevant degree or computing/engineering qualification, BSC or equivalent
- Highly experienced Magento Commerce Developer/Commerce Architect
- Demonstrable experience managing complex Magento 2x implementations whilst adhering to best practices is essential (3 years)
- Exceptional knowledge in server management set up and maintenance (Apache, Ubuntu, SSLs, MySql, firewalls etc.)
- Working at a senior level on complex, time sensitive, Magento based projects
- Passion, understanding, and experience of implementing best practice within the back end of development (development, testing, documentation, CI/CD, release)
- Experience in Project Management and Workflow tools, e.g. Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience using version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Strong demonstrable understanding of LAMP Stack and other technologies including, SOAP, REST, API Development
- Be able to offer solutions to complex business processes, including complex integrations with other business systems
- Experience in development workflow, productivity, and versioning using industry standard tools, preferably alongside multiple developers
- Active systems architecture design and administration experience will be essential for further developing complex platforms within the agency
- Exposure to SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience with other PHP-based CMS such as WordPress and exposure to DotDigital or other CRM/Marketing Automation packages
- Ability to work with various individuals within the team to accurately scope and quote on projects
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both within agency, and client
- Can distil complex constructs and information for presentation to key stakeholders
- Can do, innovative, results oriented approach to delivering technical solutions
- Demonstrably passionate and engaging in relation to new technologies and digital adoption
- Metrics and results driven with a focus on problem solving
- Self-disciplined with excellent time management skills
- Strong sense of integrity
If this role sounds like the right career move for you, please do get in touch.
Complete the form below, or email Jamie@cygnus.co.uk.
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.