Social Media Specialist
We are recruiting for a Social Media Specialist to join our award winning agency team.
You might know your ‘TikTok’ from your ‘Insta’, and your ‘stories’ from your ‘polls’, but we’re looking for much more! We’re after someone to join our award winning creative and digital agency that can come in and inspire us as a conceptual social specialist with 4+ years of experience within an agency environment. We want a bold, brave thinker that isn’t afraid to challenge the norm, and look to push socially driven creative ideas and explore the potential of existing and emerging social platforms for our partners. With extensive experience of creating, executing and improving social strategies through insight and analysis, that are designed to drive engagement and return on investment. Whilst supporting and working with the creative and digital teams within Cygnus to ensure our social insight and execution is of the highest level for our partners.
- The generation of conceptual ideas, based on current trends and platforms to support and enhance our creative offering.
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, insight, benchmarking, messaging and audience research.
- The day-to-day management of partner strategies, including generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content to create meaningful engagement.
- To continuously look to improve the delivery of said strategies, by capturing and analysing the appropriate data, metrics and insight in which to act upon.
- To communicate and demonstrate our social offering to new and existing partners, whilst supporting all departments within the agency, helping all our partners to achieve their social objectives.
- Ability to work with various individuals within the team to accurately scope and quote on projects.
- Management, development and creation of internal social strategies, company pages and content, with the goal of increasing engagement and repositioning our social identity.
- Added benefit – PPC/GDN management and deployment
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- To have a solid understanding of how all existing social media platforms work and how to create and optimise content designed to specifically support each dedicated platform and engage specific audiences.
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking.
- Proven working experience of social media marketing, audience research, data driven analysis and delivery of ROI.
- Proven working knowledge of both organic and paid activations.
- Demonstrate social knowledge and experience of using analytical social tools.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both within agency, and client.
- Excellent written, editorial and presentation skills.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, CRO and SEO.
- Can distil complex constructs and information for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Can do, innovative, results oriented approach to delivering technical solutions.
- Demonstrably passionate and engaging in relation to new technologies and digital adoption.
- Self-disciplined and motivated, with excellent time management skills.
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.