ABOUT THE JOB:
We’re growing the team and looking for a Senior Creative within our thriving, award-winning creative and digital agency in Milton Keynes.
Are you bold and brave with ideas? Never mutter the words “that’ll do”? And love nothing more than to chuck yourself in, even when you might not quite be sure where you’ll pop out? Well, it’s this freedom of thinking and design we’re after! We’re challenging conventions and need great creatives to do it!
Conceptual thinking, great design and typography is where you’ll excel, and you’ll play a huge part in helping us on our mission to deliver incredibly creative work for our key accounts and push boundaries.
With an amazing client list, we have multiple streams of creative work, across a variety of clients and sectors. You’ll be working closely with the Creative Director and other creatives, helping to lead branding and campaign and digital projects which will span across multiple touchpoints!
You will know how to prioritise your work and ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest quality. You will also enjoy collaborating openly with the wider agency and stakeholders all in the name of creating work that we’re proud of.
- Create stunning work that stylistically can adapt to multiple brands and sectors
- Become a brand guardian for some of the agencies brands
- Lead by example to inspire the creative team with new design trends, ensuring as a team we continue to deliver quality work fit for now and the future
- Deliver campaign work and have a broad mindset to think and design across different marketing channels to best suit the target audience
- Work with our Client Services Team to ensure we are pushing our creative offering wherever we can and inspiring with latest design trends
- Alongside the Client Services Team, present and sell in creative projects to clients
- Deliver a wide variety of creatively led projects from print, digital, film and animation, working with the wider agency team
- Headline writing and illustration are also areas that would benefit the agency and would be an advantage
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Be incredibly self-motivated and ideas led
- Excellent eye for typography and layout
- Awesome presentation skills
- Able to take charge of situations, encouraging others to support your vision
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once to support the Creative Director
- Able to translate ideas into actionable projects
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator plus other packages such as
- AfterEffects would be an advantage