Senior Conceptual Creative
Cygnus is a creative & digital agency looking for a Senior Conceptual Creative to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Conceptual Creative within our thriving, award winning creative and digital agency. Are you bold and brave with your ideas? Never mutter the words “that’ll do”? And love nothing more than to chuck yourself in not quite sure where you’ll pop out? Well it’s this freedom of thinking that we’re after! With multiple streams of creative work, across a variety of clients and sectors, you’ll be working closely with the Creative Director, helping to lead branding, campaign and digital projects which will span across multiple touch points including print, websites, social, PPC advertising, film and animation… or anywhere else the project needs to go!
Conceptual thinking is where you’ll excel, and you will be comfortable absorbing insights to create powerful ideas that work across multiple channels. Messaging development, headline writing and attention to detail are also important, plus working closely with the Creative Director to ensure a smooth working process. Delivery of key account work and pitch/tender opportunities and further work with the Account Directors to develop and deliver proposals. You will know how to prioritise, manage up and down and ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest quality. You will also enjoy training up other team members and collaborating openly with the wider agency and stakeholders all in the name of creating work that we’re proud of.
- Work on compelling pitches/proposals
- Help to mentor and inspire the creative team and lead specific projects to completion
- Lead by example to inspire the creative team to continue to deliver quality work
- Deliver campaign work and have a broad mindset to think across different marketing channels to best suit the target audience, plus the hands on ability to bring to life through stunning designs and visuals
- Work with the Account Directors to generate insights and develop creative, brand and digital strategy
- Alongside the Client Services team, present and sell in creative projects to clients
- To help ensure projects are managed efficiently, on time and on budget
- Deliver a wide variety of creatively led projects from print, digital, film and animation, working with the wider agency team
- Work with the Digital Lead to create stunning websites and have involvement in UX/UI
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Be incredibly self-motivated and ideas led.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience within agencies
- Be creative with a unique approach to persistent problems, adding value to existing products and deriving positives from negatives.
- Able to take charge of situations, encouraging others to support your vision.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage a number of different projects at once to support the Creative Director.
- Able to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator plus other packages would be an advantage
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.