Senior Conceptual Creative
We’re looking for a Senior Conceptual Creative to join our award-winning creative team.
We’re growing the team and looking for a strategically-minded Creative Lead/Senior Conceptual Creative within our thriving, award winning creative and digital agency. Are you bold and brave with ideas? Never mutter the words “that’ll do”? And love nothing more than to chuck yourself in and not be quite sure where you’ll pop out? Well, it’s this freedom of thinking that we’re after!
With an amazing client list, we have multiple streams of creative work, across a variety of clients and sectors, you’ll be working closely with the Creative Director, helping to lead branding, campaign and digital projects which will span across multiple touch points including print, websites, social, PPC advertising, film and animation… or anywhere else the project needs to go!
Conceptual thinking is where you’ll excel, and you will be comfortable absorbing, and creating insights to create powerful ideas. Messaging development and headline writing is a big one for us, and you’ll play a huge part in helping us on our mission to deliver incredibly creative work for our key accounts and push boundaries with pitch/tender opportunities.
You will know how to prioritise, manage up and down and ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest quality. You will also enjoy training up other team members and collaborating openly with the wider agency and stakeholders all in the name of creating work that we’re proud of.
- Work on compelling pitches/proposals for potential clients across a mix of sectors
- Help to mentor and inspire the creative team and lead specific projects to completion
- Lead by example to inspire the creative team to continue to deliver quality work
- Deliver campaign work and have a broad mindset to think across different marketing channels to best suit the target audience, plus the hands on ability to bring to life through designs/visuals
- Work with the Account Directors to generate insights and develop creative, brand and strategy
- Alongside the Client Services team, present and sell in creative projects to clients
- Deliver a wide variety of creatively led projects from print, digital, film and animation, working with the wider agency team
- Being able to work with the Digital Lead to create stunning websites and have involvement in UX/UI would be an advantage but not essential
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Be incredibly self-motivated and ideas led.
- Awesome presentation skills.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience within agencies.
- Able to take charge of situations, encouraging others to support your vision.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once to support the Creative Director.
- Able to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator plus other packages would be an advantage
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.