About the job:
We’re looking for a Junior Creative/Designer within our thriving, award-winning creative and digital agency. Are you bold and brave with ideas and looking for somewhere to grow?
With an amazing client list, we have multiple streams of creative work, across a variety of clients and sectors, you’ll be working closely with Senior Creatives and the Creative Director, supporting with branding, campaign and digital projects which will span across multiple touchpoints including print, websites, social, PPC advertising, film and animation… or anywhere else the project needs to go!
You will know how to prioritise your work and ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest quality. You will also enjoy collaborating openly with the wider agency and stakeholders all in the name of creating work that we’re proud of.
- Create stunning work that stylistically can adapt to multiple brands and sectors
- Become a brand guardian for some of the agencies brands
- Stay on top of new design trends and deliver quality work fit for now and the future
- Deliver campaign work and have a broad mindset to think and design across different marketing channels to best suit the target audience
- Work with the Account Directors to ensure we are pushing our creative offering wherever we can and inspiring with latest design trends
- Deliver a wide variety of creatively led projects from print, digital, film and animation, working with the wider agency team
- Being able to work with the Digital Lead to create stunning websites and have involvement in UX/UI would be an advantage but not essential
- Headline writing and illustration are also areas that would benefit the agency and would be an advantage
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Be incredibly self-motivated and ideas led.
- Excellent eye for typography and layout.
- Good presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once to support the Creative Director.
- Able to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Be open to feedback and look to continuously improve.
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator plus other packages such as
- AfterEffects would be an advantage