If this role sounds like the right career move for you, please do get in touch.
As a Middleweight Creative, you’ll be responsible for multiple streams of creative work, across a variety of clients. Working alongside the Creative Director and Senior Creatives, you’ll be creating brands and campaigns that will span across multiple touch points including print, websites (UX and UI), social, PPC advertising, film and animation.
Conceptual thinking is where you’ll excel, and you will be comfortable absorbing insights to create powerful ideas that work across multiple channels. Messaging development and headline writing would be an advantage and attention to detail should be second to none. You will know how to prioritise and ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest quality. You will also be required to collaborate openly with the wider agency, clients and stakeholders, all in the name of creating excellent work.
– Work on creative projects, either alone or as part of a team
– Contribute in brainstorm sessions
– Deliver campaign work and have a broad mindset/approach to think across different marketing channels to best suit the target audience
– Work with the Account Directors to generate insights and develop creative, brand and digital work that is strategically lead
– Alongside the Client Services team, present and sell in creative projects to clients when required
– To help ensure projects are managed efficiently, on time and on budget
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
– Be incredibly self-motivated and innovative in your approach
– Exceptional eye for typography
– Able to think conceptual as well as help to fulfil the Creative Directors’ vision for a project
– Exceptional communication/written skills
– Able to multi-task and manage a number of different projects at once to support the Creative Director and Senior Creatives
– Able to translate ideas into actionable projects
– Great knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– After Effects and 3D software knowledge would be an advantage
– Minimum 4 years experience in the creative industry
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.