Cygnus is a creative & digital agency looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
Responsible for independently managing clients’ account, from the scoping/briefing stage, managing timings and the budget, right through to delivery. Projects could include website development projects, mobile applications, technical integrations, e-mail communication campaigns, omni-channel planning and implementation, marketing and brand campaign creation (printed and digital), brand assets – brochures, catalogues, internal communications, web and digital projects.
Manage and build strong client relationships to successfully deliver projects, retain and ultimately grow accounts. Actively seek new business opportunities.
Project & Account management:
- Manage own accounts on a day to day basis.
- Scope out briefs with input from the Creative/Digital Director prior to costing up a project, make the judgement on whether the AD/SAM is required too.
- Responsible for costing the project within Synergist and sending the quote to the client. The nature and monetary value of the project will determine whether this needs to be shared with the AD/SAM.
- Produce a timeplan for projects, schedule studio resource, prepare briefs, appropriately brief relevant resource and diarise reviews and work critiques.
- All work must be tasked through Synergist for all project stages. Special Synergist artwork sign off tasks are required for the production team.
- Proactively manage the client’s expectation on when they will receive work, quotes, rounds of amends, requests beyond what is quoted etc. and when feedback from them is required, POs etc.
- All studio output whether digital, design, artwork or printer’s proofs must be signed off by CD, DD and AD (unless small amends made to existing work that does not change the overall design) and client sign-off must be filed on the server in WIP.
- Keep scheduling up to date and book as much as possible in advance.
- By lunchtime on any given day scheduled work for the following day must be confirmed with the client, have a PO, be tasked and ready to start in the schedule.
- As a client facing member of the team regularly run and prepare for internal/client meetings including production of agendas, required collateral, contact reports and room preparation.
- Complete timesheets on a daily basis.
- All estimating, quoting, monthly billing plans and invoicing must be kept up to date and maintained accurately to aid financial reporting.
- Log all suppliers costs with a mark up and ensure the studio are posting time against each correct phase of work.
- Manage POs from clients and create draft invoices for the month billing is intended with a description of the job estimated versus actual hours and a reason why jobs are over if they are.
- Responsible for the financial performance of projects, including management of resource, providing regular budget forecast updates to the AD, and identifying methods to maximise profit and efficiency of working.
- Work across accounts that have been highlighted as a priority to grow.
- Seek out any opportunities for new business both with existing clients and new contacts.
- Work with the AD to scope out short and long- term plans on how to grow accounts and set forecast figures and targets.
- Proactively seek to create insight pieces relevant to clients and also add value by sharing relevant press, insights and competitor activity.
- Be familiar with Cygnus case studies and create case studies for any relevant completed projects managed.
- Provide assistance to other team members as and when required.
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.