Cygnus is a creative & digital agency looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
As Account Manager your responsibilities are broad and varied and the projects are both on and offline.
Projects could include brand and tactical campaigns and asset rollout, website development, digital marketing campaigns, planning, and implementation.
You will manage projects autonomously from the scoping/briefing stage to timings and quoting and ultimately through to delivery, with support from the Client Services Director/Operations Director.
You will manage and build strong client relationships and where possible seek new opportunities.
Project & Account management:
- Fully manage your own projects, ensuring your client contact is kept up to date throughout the project’s lifespan
- Set up job folders and produce quotes on Synergist
- Produce timing plans for projects, schedule studio resource, interrogate client briefs, prepare internal briefs, appropriately brief the relevant resource and diarise reviews, working in collaboration with other teams within the agency
- Ensure scheduled time is accurate and kept up-to-date
- Ensure appropriate PO’s are in place before any work proceeds
- As a client-facing member of the team, prepare for meetings; including room booking, preparation, production of agendas, required collateral and circulation of post-meeting contact reports with detailed next steps
- Ensure you escalate any client issues so that they can be dealt with appropriately
- Complete timesheets on a daily basis
- Adhere to Cygnus’s processes
- Work closely with the creative, production and digital teams to ensure efficient project delivery
- Challenge client briefs with a focus on adding value
- Take full responsibility for your projects by keeping estimates, quotes, monthly billing plans and invoicing up to date, maintaining accuracy to aid financial reporting
- Log all suppliers costs and ensure time is recorded correctly on the job
- Take the time to learn about the client’s business and competitive landscape to help build a picture of how the agency can help the client to achieve their ambitions, supporting the SAM/AD
- Build relationships with clients based on trust, reliability and delivery of exceptional service
- Communicate with clients as and when needed to ensure that any requests are addressed in partnership with other members of the relevant team(s)
- Always anticipate what is next, answering questions before the client asks, and use your skills to keep all members of the team updated and informed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commercially astute
- Strong project management
- Self-motivated to take the initiative to grow
- A desire for great work
- Able to multi-task and manage a number of projects at once
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Have a good eye for detail
- Excellent relationship building
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.