Cygnus is a creative & digital agency looking for an Account Director to join our team.
As we’re growing, we’re on the hunt for an exceptional Account Director (would consider SAM ready to make the leap) who has a strong understanding of integrated campaigns with a passion to drive the agency forward.
As an Account Director, you will lead a broad client portfolio, ensuring you and the internal team aim for excellence on behalf of your clients, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction, retention and growth whilst being passionate about their business and the sectors which they operate in.
As an Account Director will have responsibility for your client relationships and running campaign related activity across a selection of allocated clients. You will contribute to the overall growth of the business by making sure first-class agency processes are followed and delivered maintaining client satisfaction, plus identifying areas for growth and cross-sell opportunities within your client portfolio.
As a senior member of the CST, you will work with the Head of Client Services on setting internal account KPIs, generating account strategies providing accurate forecasting and pipeline projections.
You’ll also be responsible for managing members of the Client Services Team, ensuring they are delivering projects on time and within budget, exceeding client partners’ expectations.
Client management and development
– Manage, develop, grow, and maintain relationships with key clients
– Lead all agency partners involved in delivering projects across a broad set of clients
– Support team members to ensure they deliver outstanding service to clients
– Attend relevant events
– Manage and implement client growth plans. Arrange and lead quarterly meetings,
including SWOT analysis and internal contact strategies
– Address any issues in a timely and professional manner, updating the Head of Client Services
– Ensure Head of Client Services is regularly updated on projects and activities relating to your clients, any issues or concerns, future plans and meetings
– Manage, inspire, and support team members to ensure they perform at their best and can develop in their careers
– Develop PDPs that allow them to progress in their role and help meet the agencies business objectives
– Manage the team’s workload and performance and establish any training requirements
– Be visible and approachable to all team members Ways of working
– Work closely and collaboratively with team members to ensure efficient and profitable project delivery
– Ensure processes are being followed
– Have a thorough understanding of the finances of your accounts
– Provide accurate forecasting and pipelines of work for your accounts
– Always be aware of and control situations which may lead to the risk of non-profit or
What you’ll need:
– Be a strategic thinker
– B2C experience of delivering national activation campaigns (experiential not
– Strong knowledge of coordinating video production/photoshoots
– Knowledge of key digital media channels, including Paid Search, Digital Display, Paid Social. Working knowledge of SEO is welcomed but not essential
– Experience managing/running teams for medium to large scale integrated campaigns
– Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working on multiple priorities, prioritising, and keeping calm under pressure
– Line-report management
– Self-motivated and driven
– Strong presentation skills
– Strong communication; verbal and written
– Strong commercial awareness
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Strong organisational skills
– A passion for advertising and creativity
– Ability to stay on top of industry trends
Nice to haves:
– TV broadcast/radio clearance experience would be desirable
– Exhibition experience
– Understanding of common web technologies, technical architecture, platforms, CMS, and services
– Synergist platform experience
We always have time for talent. Look forward to hearing from you.